At Texeuro Drapery, you will find one of the largest showrooms with more than 100,000 curtains and drapery. Choose from the latest fashion and fabric trends!
Whether you are looking to dress your windows in a commercial office or a room in your home, we have the ability to make magic! Our friendly staff at Texeuro Drapery have been providing custom drapery for more than 32 years throughout the GTA.
Type of Curtains and Drapery for Homes & Offices in Burlington
Let our knowledgeable team help you sort through the various types of curtains and draperies available to coordinate with your rooms.
- Fabric Curtains and Drapes: Fabric treatments offer a wider array of colours, styles, patterns, and can be economically friendly for any budget.
- Panel Curtains and Drapes: Panels offer light filtering, unique colours, and best of all, come in designs of tailored, pleated, and banded. Panels can be used to layer a window treatment with rich velvet, silk, or linen.
- Sheer Curtains and Drapes: Windows made for allowing light to warm and brighten a room will benefit with the use of sheer material. Long gone are plain sheer curtains as today’s market offers textures, patterns, and colours.
Services We Offer for Curtains and Drapery in Burlington
At Texeuro Drapery, we provide personal and commercial services for curtains and drapery in Oakville. We will customize any material you have to use in your home or business.
- Design Consultation Services for Curtains and Drapery: Rely on our certified décor consultants to help you choose from our custom selections. They will work with you to design a set that suites your room.
- Installation Services for Curtains and Drapery: Dealing with window treatments can be time-consuming. Let our technicians measure, design, and install your window coverings!
- Commercial Services for Curtains and Drapery Treatments: Just as the home’s windows require proper dressing, the windows at an office or shop deserve the same royal treatment. Believe us when we say customers and clients alike notice everything about professional décor.
Shop Now for High-Quality Curtains and Drapery in Burlington at Texeuro Drapery Ltd.
Come visit our showroom of the finest high-quality curtains and drapery in Toronto and the GTA! Let our team walk you through our large selection of traditional and modern drapery and curtains. Contact us at (905) 629-9575 or visit us in-store and our owners will be happy to answer your questions and assist you personally.
Frequently Asked Questions about Curtains and Drapery
What’s the Difference Between Draperies and Curtains?
While used in similar speaking terms, curtains can be used in any room, are of lighter weight and have a shorter length than drapery. Curtains do not completely cover a window as drapes are designed for that.
How Often Should I Clean My Curtains & Drapes?
For homes with an allergy-sensitivity, cleaning should be done at least once a year with other homes seeing a cleaning once every two years. Using a vacuum brush attachment allows for a weekly “dusting”.
How Long Should My Curtains Be?
Length of curtains is often based on the desired look and the windows themselves. For kitchens, an apron length falls just below the bottom sill while a café length ends at the windowsill. Floor length is reserved for a formal look in the living, dining, or bedroom. Have a high ceiling? Puddle length is the best bet as it offers the most formal and longest drapery length.
What Is the Best Fabric for Curtains?
The type of fabric should be based on the functionality of the room and desired light filter. Material-wise, cotton and polyester are the most cost-efficient and easier to clean with machine-washable options. Use lace, silk, velvet, and nylon for less traffic areas.
Is It Hard to Maintain Drapery?
Yes and no. The answer depends on the fabric and if used in high-traffic rooms where pet hair, children’s sticky fingers, and dirt can easily attach to your drapery. For most rooms, remove drapes once every two weeks and hang outside to air. Gently shake panels to remove dust and use a vacuum with a brush attachment once a month.